Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

I got a B - B

Amazing game, I liked it that you included sound affects and choies that affected you in the future

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Wow!

I would have never thought of Mario bros and Tetris in one game.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Not as good as the first one.

Well I can tell that the first one looked like a hard act to follow. You did consult everything in the first one. Where as in this one it felt like a much shorter game and the level editor....Well looking at others levels, It looks like it is bugged because there was just 4 people and your person was just a loop of the 150 faces.
Overall; Ok sequal

Zombie Terminator Zombie Terminator

Was a downer

So starting it up and seeing the art work and storyline and worked me up. But as soon as the game started i felt dispare. The controls were bad and the aiming worse. For instance, no bullets trails and hardly a sign to see if you hit the damn zombie. After the second stage a gave up in anger after despratly trying to get ammo conviently place behind 6 zombies. Overall....Good story line,horrible effort.

Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

Fun game!

I give it a 9/10 because,well, why did the gingerbread,nutcrakers,etc everytime when you get hit by them it looks like a massive gay orgy. I do not understand. Anyway it is a good game, nice details on the background.